Would your Club like to provide the medal bearers for the 2019 World Cup Gymnastics Melbourne? We’re offering you and your Club a money-can’t-buy experience to be a part of the 2019 World Cup Gymnastics Melbourne!
To be in the running get your Club-mates together and make a short video (maximum 1 minute in length) and tell us why you can’t wait for World Cup Gymnastics to return to Melbourne in 2019! And the brief? Be creative!
To enter, simply upload your video to either Facebook or Instagram, make sure you tag the World Cup Gymnastics Melbourne, and include the hashtags #GymnasticsWorldCup, #MelbWC19 and #VisitVictoria.
Entries due: Thursday 29 November
Finalists announced / voting commences: Monday 3 December
Winner announced: Monday 10 December
Terms and Conditions:
– Entries will only be accepted if submitted by a Club (no individual / personal account entries will be accepted)
– Clubs from across Australia are invited to take part, however please note GA will not cover the cost of travel to and from the event
– GA’s decision is final as to who is announced at the winning Club
– The winning Club can select six athletes to be medal bearers at the 2019 World Cup Gymnastics Melbourne
– The selected athletes must be available for training at Melbourne Arena (formally Hisense Arena) on Wednesday 20 February, 2019), as well as for medal bearing duties on Saturday 23 (evening) and Sunday 24 (afternoon) February, 2019
– Selected medal bearers will receive accreditation for the event, plus 1 x ticket for one parent/guardian accompanying them to the venue on the night which they are medal bearing
– Details surrounding dress code and expected behaviour of Club representatives will be communicated with the winning Club closer to the event